While I love this blog, I now pretty much only write on my other two blogs: BirdingBlogs.com and 10,000 Birds - I would love to see you there!

Saturday 11 September 2010

Off to the Vogelfestival RUhr

It is very early in the morning and it still feels like yesterday, but I need to catch a transfer to the airport 'cos I am flying to Dortmund or Düsseldorf (can't remember which but I suppose my aeroplane will kick me off at the right place), and then up and off to the Vogelfestival Ruhr!

Vogelfestival Ruhr (Ruhr Bird festival) is on the Kemnader Dam, between Bochum and Witten in northern Germany and last year it attracted 5500 birdwatchers and ornithologists. I am really looking forward to it.

logo01.png


If you happen to be there, I will be the guy with the drowsy look on his face ;-)

Here is a video that Thomas made last year:

Happy birding,
Dale Forbes

No comments: