While I love this blog, I now pretty much only write on my other two blogs: BirdingBlogs.com and 10,000 Birds - I would love to see you there!

Thursday 29 April 2010

Digiscoping Great White Egret with Canon 7D

Got home from Burgenland / Neusiedlersee National Park late last night and thought I would post a first digiscoping image from the week:


A Great White Egret taken from the Swarovski Hide (Warmblut Pferdekoppel) with Swaro STM80HD spotting scope, TLS800 digiscoping adapter and Canon 7D.

I'll post more when I get a little bit of breather time.

Happy birding,
Dale Forbes

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Dale
That's a good shot. She is a beauty abd you got ehr well. well done. I guess you probably have tons of pictures to process ;-)

Dale Forbes said...

oooh, tons of photos and lots of HD digiscoping video too! this is going to be a loong weekend...