While I love this blog, I now pretty much only write on my other two blogs: BirdingBlogs.com and 10,000 Birds - I would love to see you there!

Friday 27 March 2009

Another cool black redstart (Hausrotschwanz) photo I found on flickr

the title kinda says it all. this is the original title of the photo:
rouge-queue noir, black redstart, phoenicurus ochruros (Limousin, France)

I know I have some decent black redstart and common redstart photos i digiscoped last year. they are somewhere. I'll need to dig them out at some stage.

i think i will eventually get around to using flickr more - had an account there for years and years but only uploaded my first photos last week.

i think this is my photostream
otherwise, my username is capepolly (after the cape parrots i so adore in south africa)

Happy birding
Dale

No comments: