While I love this blog, I now pretty much only write on my other two blogs: BirdingBlogs.com and 10,000 Birds - I would love to see you there!

Tuesday 1 December 2009

On Facebook ... again

Many years ago I was a Facebook junkie and used it to communicate with all my various friends scattered about the globe.

After resisting the temptation to do so for as long as I could, I have finally re-joined Facebook.

So, if you are already on Facebook, then please come and find me. Friend me. write on my wall...

I think this link might get you there.

Happy facebooking,
Dale Forbes

4 comments:

Shady Character said...

You would do this just as my interest in facebook was waning. Oh, well. Friend request on its way.

Jochen said...

I think this is the first time I hear of someone returning voluntarily to the Borg after escaping...

;-)

Dale Forbes said...

well, what can I say...
its just that it seems there are so many birders on facebook and maybe it would be easy to somehow connect with all my friends around the world there...

mmm

Dale Forbes said...

... and how do i stop that annoying guy from putting his "we are the biggest flower seller in some park bla bla bla" spam comments on my blog without having to approve all comments?
grrr.
moron!