Digiscoping Today is for:
- Showing off your great digiscoping images
- Getting advice from other photographers/digiscopers
- Whether it is your first digiscoping photo or your 10000th join in the fun!
Here are some general guidelines:
- Post your photos or video to a blog, flickr, youtube, etc.
- Add your name/blog name in the linky box
- Add a link to the specific URL of your photo/video/post
- The content or subject of the photo does not matter as long as it is not offensive. Photograph birds, bugs, mountains, clouds or the moon, as you like.
- Any photo or video counts as long is it was taken through another, external lens; a telescope, binoculars, a hand lens, whatever floats your boat.
- Please add the words "Digiscoping Today" somewhere in your title, and please paste the widget in your blog so that your post links back to the main host site.
- If you are linking to a flickr or youtube video, then please insert the linkback in the description, and make sure that the image title has the words "Digiscoping Today" in it.
- Digiscoping, videoscoping, digibinning, phonescoping, anything goes
Insert the large widget by copying and pasting this code:
Insert the small widget by copying and pasting this code:
Two other carnivals you may want to participate in are:
you can use the same post/image for Digiscoping Today and for any other meme/carnival as long as they fulfill the requirements of all carnivals involved.
Check out www.birdfreak.com for tons of interesting birding and bird conservation stuff, Eddie also runs Bird Photography Weekly, so go ahead and have a look at some of the cool photos people are placing there